A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Inure is a bullet hell game that adds the third dimension of movement to the mix with a full six degrees of freedom, allowing you to experience all six degrees of bullet hell for yourself. Fight against a massive, unknown enemy and destroy it with nothing but your fighter and a fusion bomb launcher.
- 6 degrees of freedom
- Zero-G bullet dodging
- One fighter taking on a colossal juggernaut
- 7 intense interior sections
- Thousands of bullets
- Explosive action
More information is available at our website.
Should you be interesting in contacting us, please do so using firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a very physics heavy game, make sure your CPU has good single threaded performance and you have a discrete graphics card.
Important: If you downloaded the Windows 64-bit Installer before 8:28PM Pacific time June 6th, 2016 it may not work properly. We recommend you redownload it.
- Fixed an issue with the settings menu tabs not always completing transitions properly.
- Tweaked UI to be easier to use
- The shield can now be activated at any charge larger than zero
- The bomb no longer will spawn behind walls when players rub the nose of the ship against surfaces
- Fixed waypoint issues at the end of the tutorial
- Shield effect is now more visible
- Fixed an issue with loading the interior with 1 hit point and the UI element not displaying the proper information
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to access the settings screen from the interior level
- Bullets no longer cause audio pop as they go by
- Checkpoint particle system now is more consistent in its behavior
- Adjusted the countdown timer to provide a more thrilling experience
|Published||329 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||329 days ago|
|Author||6th Circle Studios|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, Atmospheric, Bullet Hell, Female Protagonist, low-poly, Sci-fi, Shoot 'Em Up, Singleplayer, Space|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Download the installer corresponding to your version of Windows (either 64-bit or 32-bit).
Download and extract the Mac OS corresponding to your operating system (either 64-bit or 32-bit).
Download and extract the Linux version and pick either the x86 or x86_64 binary based on your operating system.
If you are not sure whether or not you have a 64-bit version, download the 32-bit version.